Create this strawberry smoothie because it only has three ingredients! Try this recipe if you have limited smoothie ingredients at home. Use almond milk, banana, and strawberries.
Ingredients for Easiest Strawberry Smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk – one alternative is oat milk
- 1/3 cup strawberries – or two large strawberries
- 1 banana – preferably overripe
Easiest Strawberry Smoothie Using Only 3 Ingredients
- 1 cup almond milk or oat milk
- 1/3 cup strawberries or 2 large strawberries
- 1 banana
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
I hope you like my recipe for the easiest strawberry smoothie ever. If you tried it, let me know how it went.
I’m making more limited ingredient recipes like these soon. Subscribe to my blog for the latest posts. I’ll see you on my next post.
Check out some artwork I feature on my blog and Society 6. Click here
Society 6 Art Shop
Check out my product artwork on Society 6: https://society6.com/biancafsoriano