- 1 can tuna in olive oil (12oz with oil, 9oz tuna)*
- 2 eggs (option: egg white)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (to coat pan)
Makes 8 patties
1. Heat skillet on medium heat. Coat pan with olive oil. In a large bowl, mix tuna in oil with eggs, almond flour, salt, and pepper. **
2. Use an ice cream scooper to place round batches of tuna mixture onto hot skillet. Flatten round batches with flat spatula.***
3. Cook on each side for 4-5 minutes or until outside is golden brown. Serve with salad or as a burger.
*12oz (340g) with oil, 9oz tuna (255g)
**optional ingredients: chili pepper, minced greens (spinach or celery), minced onion.
***optional: refrigerate patties for 20-30 minutes to cook easier without breaking.