Mama’s Garden Pizza is a veggie lover’s delight pizza. The stars of the show include a mix of earthy mushroom flavor with a rich soy cheese and yummy tomatoes. Bake it with your favorite pizza bread of choice!
- 4 oz soy cheese or almond cheese alternative
- 1 pizza bread
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 tomato, seeds removed
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup mushrooms halved
- 1/2 cup diced yellow bell peppers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
Making Mama’s Garden Pizza is super easy:
- Pre heat oven to 350 F or follow the temperature in the pizza bread instructions.
- Brush pizza pan with olive oil and place pizza bread. Pour tomato sauce and coat with soy cheese Add all ingredients and pop it into the oven!
- Bake it for 15-20 minutes, until the crust is golden brown, or bake according to pizza bread’s directions
Mama loves this pizza and can’t get enough! That’s why it is named after her. Hope you like it as much as we do!