A veggie lover’s delight pizza with mushrooms, a rich soy cheese, and tomatoes. Bake it with your favorite pizza bread of choice.
- 4 oz soy cheese or almond cheese alternative
- 1 pizza bread
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 tomato, seeds removed
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup mushrooms halved
- 1/2 cup diced yellow bell peppers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F or follow the temperature in the pizza bread instructions.
- Brush pizza pan with olive oil and place pizza bread. Pour tomato sauce and coat with soy cheese Add all ingredients and pop it into the oven!
- Bake it for 15-20 minutes, until the crust is golden brown, or bake according to pizza bread’s directions