Make this incredibly simple tofu recipe with Trader Joe’s Carolina Gold sauce. You need oil, salt, pepper, tofu, and Trader Joe’s Carolina Gold sauce. Serve this golden tofu with rice and vegetables.
Trader Joe’s Inspired Golden Glazed Tofu
- 1/3 cup olive oil or canola oil or vegetable oil
- 1 package firm tofu
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup Trader Joe's Carolina Gold sauce add more or less depending on your preference
- Heat skillet to medium low-high*. Coat bottom of pan with oil.
- Wash and slice tofu into rectangles into about 1/4 of an inch. Dry tofu on paper towel.
- Add salt and pepper to tofu.
- Carefully fry tofu in pan until one side is golden brown. Flip tofu and cook the other side until golden brown.**
- Coat tofu with Trader Joe's Carolina Gold sauce. Cook for additional 5-10 minutes or until sauce has caramelized. Repeat process for other side.
- Remove tofu from skillet. Serve tofu with fresh vegetables and rice.
Do you have a favorite Trader Joe’s item?
I use the later version of this Caynel Masticating Juice Extractor. You can check it out here:
I highly recommend Pure Juice by Sarah Cadji. It’s a book that has recipes on juicing for weight loss, detox, and more. Cadji has smoothies and amazing juicing wisdom to share with you. You can check her book out here: