Cook shredded chicken, carrot noodles, onion, celery, ginger, cilantro, salt, and pepper in a pot. Eat more vegetables by making this healthy Filipino chicken Sotanghon soup with carrot noodles.
Hey, I hope you are well!
Try this healthy Filipino chicken Sotanghon soup with carrot noodles.
Chicken Sotanghon Veggie Noodle Soup | Keto & Low Carb
- soup pot
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1/2 cup yellow onion diced
- 2-3 cups chicken shredded (cooked)
- 1 tsp salt
- a pinch of pepper
- 3-4 cups chicken stock organic
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 3 cups peeled noodle carrots
- 1 handful cilantro chopped (optional)
- Heat pot to medium high heat. Add olive oil and garlic. Fry until the garlic becomes brown. Then, add the onions and ginger.
- After 3-5 minutes, add the shredded chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- After 3-5 minutes, add the chicken stock and celery. Bring soup to a boil.
- Add the carrot noodles and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with cilantro and lemon or calamansi slices.
Get Recipe Card for Chicken Sotanghon Veggie Noodle Soup
Affiliate: This food story includes Amazon and Society 6 affiliate links. I get revenue when you purchase through my links at no cost to you.
Looking for a juicer? I recommend this Caynel Masticating Juice Extractor.
Want more budget friendly juice recipes? I love Pure Juice from Sarah Cadji. Create juices and smoothies to lose weight, detox, etc.