Easy healthy and keto friendly salmon blanca for dinner in 40 minutes or less. Ingredients include olive oil, salmon, spinach, mozzarella, salt, and pepper.
Bake this easy Italian-inspired recipe high in Omega-3 fatty acids, which may protect your heart from disease. source: Healthline
Salmon is also abundant in B vitamins which Spritzler, a registered dietician at Healthline, says may boost “energy production, controlling inflammation, and protecting heart and brain health”.
Add heavy cream, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms to the salmon bake if desired.
Spread olive oil mayonnaise or cream cheese on the salmon before baking if desired.
I suggest pairing salmon blanca with steamed or fresh vegetables under a cauliflower rice pilaf.
Salmon Blanca Baked with Spinach and Mozzarella
- Pyrex baking dish
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper finely ground
- 4 tbsp garlic olive oil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 4 cups spinach chopped
- Coat baking dish with olive oil.
- Arrange salmon into the baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Optional: Spread mayonnaise or cream cheese on salmon.
- Mix spinach and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Spread evenly on salmon.
- Bake at 350F for 30-35 mins.
Gingham Green Cottagecore Picnic Style Apron
Get this fresh summer green cottage core apron for $25.64 only on Redbubble! View here
- Stay clean in style when you’re doing dirty work in the kitchen, in the art studio, in the garden, or at the BBQ
- All-over sublimation print design
- 100% polyester
- Durable neck band and extra-long black ties that wrap around to tie in front
- One size fits most adults
- Easy care, machine washable