Make this Filipino keto spaghetti with spinach noodles, mushrooms, carrots, and ground beef or meatballs.
Cook our healthy and family-favorite spaghetti recipe.
Filipino spaghetti is usually sweeter than traditional recipes.
This keto recipe uses spinach noodles and erythritol sweetener.
Filipino Keto Spaghetti
Spaghetti Sauce Ingredients
- 2 tbsps olive oil extra virgin
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2-1 cup yellow onions minced
- 1 lb ground beef or meatballs (turkey or beef)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup carrots minced or grated
- 1 cup mushrooms minced
- 3 hotdogs, Oscar Mayer Turkey Uncured Franks* sliced diagonally
- 3 tbsps erythritol (sugar substitute)
- 3 cups marinara sauce
Ingredients For Serving
- 1 handful parsley fresh leaves, for serving
- parmesan cheese to taste, for serving
- 12 oz spinach noodles (1 individual package)* spaghetti style
Make the Spaghetti Sauce
- Heat olive oil in saucepan to medium high heat.
- Brown the garlic then add the onions.
- Cook the beef for 8-10 minutes until brown. Cook meatballs according to package directions. Season beef with salt and pepper.
- Add carrots, mushrooms, erythritol, and marinara sauce. Bring sauce to a boil then turn off the heat.
Make the Spinach Noodles
- Follow cooking directions on the spinach noodles' package. Add olive oil and salt if desired after boiling and draining the noodles.
- Serve with parmesan cheese and fresh parsley leaves.
New Recipe Card
Exclusive green and gold design now available.
What’s Cooking on Patreon?
Support Bianca on Patreon and get exclusive merch, bonus content, behind the scenes and more.
Caynel Masticating Juice Extractor
Affiliate disclosure: My food story contains Amazon and Society 6 affiliate links. I will get a small commission when you purchase through the links at no cost to you.
Your New Kitchen Items!
Made by Bianca Soriano on Society 6