Cauliflower soup with olive oil butter, garlic, onions, carrots, celery, salt, pepper, chives, and plant-based cheddar cheese.
I hope you are all happy and healthy.
This cauliflower soup is as creamy as potato soup, if not better!
Full of vegetables like carrots, celery, onions, garlic, and chives, you get a lot of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Say goodbye to your staple chicken noodle soup, and hello to this new plant-based creamy cauliflower soup!
If you are cutting down on dairy or meat, this recipe is perfect as it is 100% dairy free.
Use an optional plant-based cheese for this recipe.
You don’t need sour cream or heavy cream to thicken the soup because the pureed cauliflower does it all for you.
Add other veggies like small broccoli florets, peas, or even shrimp if desired.
Follow my blog on Pinterest at biancasoriano1 and see new video pins on soups, salads, and more.
Creamy Cauliflower Soup (Plant-Based Keto) No-Dairy
- 2 pots
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 6 tbsp olive oil butter
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium sized (1 cup) yellow onion minced
- 1 cup carrots minced
- 1 cup celery minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- chives chopped
- plant-based cheese optional
Cook Cauliflower Florets
- In a pot, add 1/2 cup of water and 1 tsp salt. Bring to a boil.
- Add cauliflower florets. Boil for 12 mins until soft.
- Turn off heat. Cool for 5 mins.
- In another pot, melt olive butter on medium high heat.
- Add garlic and onions. Cook for 4 mins.
- Add carrots and celery. Cover and cook for 5-7 mins.
3. Puree Cauliflower
- Transfer cauliflower to blender. Add 3 cups of water to blender if possible (if not, add remaining water to soup pot). Puree until smooth.
4. Transfer Cauliflower to Pot with Veggies
- Stir cauliflower mash and vegetables until evenly combined.
- Add almond milk and pepper. Adjust consistency if needed by adding water.
- Bring to a boil and turn off heat.
- Serve hot with chives and plant-based cheese.