Craving chocolate on keto? You can mix your own hot chocolate at home by adding hot water, cocoa powder, alternative sweeteners, and extra add-ons.
Hello, I hope you are all well!
Have hot chocolate in the morning or whenever you need a quick mood booster.
According to Owen and Scholey, researchers found that chocolate can improve your mood.
Chocolate consumption can improve cognitive abilities according to the studies.
Chocolate may be beneficial for women experiencing mood swings during their pre-menstrual cycle.
Add almond milk or a no-sugar plant based creamer.
Coconut cream adds a natural sweetness that has little to no sugar.
See if you like cinnamon with hot chocolate.
Salted chocolate, anyone?
And don’t forget, coconut whipped cream!
See new video pins on soups, salads, and more by following my blog on Pinterest at biancasoriano1.
Hot Chocolate Keto No Sugar 3 Ingredients
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sugar alternative sweetener *erithritol, monk fruit, stevia, etc.
Optional Ingredients To Choose From
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon ground
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- coconut whipping cream Sweet Rose's brand
- salt to taste, for salted chocolate
- Boil the hot water.
- Add cocoa powder and sweetener.
- Optional ingredients: almond milk, plant-based creamer (no sugar), coconut cream, cinnamon, salt, etc.