Coconut milk, fresh strawberries, and vanilla whey powder. Sweeten with erythritol and or vanilla extract. Add chia seeds and almond slice toppings.
I hope you are healthy and well!
Create this thick and creamy keto smoothie with strawberries, coconut cream, and whey powder.
Add additional toppings like vanilla extract, chia seeds, and almond slices.
Here are the main ingredients used in this recipe:
- coconut cream – Trader Joe’s
- whey protein powder – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CCUIX4/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B001CCUIX4&linkCode=as2&tag=biancasoriano-20&linkId=34fcfe79296cfc6f511b7772fab3bf34">Designer Protein Whey Natural Protein Powder, French Vanilla, 4 Lb, Non GMO, No Artificial Flavors, Sweeteners, Colors, or Preservatives, 64 OzDesigner Whey Designer Protein with Probiotics French Vanilla
The product above is an Amazon affiliate link. When you purchase through the link, I qualify for a commission at no cost to the customer!
Coconut Strawberry Keto Smoothie 3 Ingredients 🍓
- 1 cup coconut cream canned
- 1 cup strawberries fresh, whole, crown removed, can be frozen
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- almond slices topping
Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Add optional toppings if desired.
See new video pins on soups, salads, and more by following my blog on Pinterest at biancasoriano1.