Air fried tofu, salad mix with romaine lettuce, purple cabbage, petite carrots, tomatoes, yellow onions, extra virgin olive oil, with avocado and hummus as dressing.
I hope you are healthy and well.
Try Trader Joe’s flavorful Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus for this keto salad!
You can marinade or season the tofu after air frying.
Tofu Keto Salad (Plant Based, No Dairy)
- salad mix romaine lettuce, purple cabbage, shredded carrots
- tomatoes roma or cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 of a small onion yellow or red, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 a pack of tofu cubed, air fried
- carrots snack sized, petite
- 1 avocado sliced
- 2 tbsp hummus regular or jalapeno hummus
- cheese plant based
- a dash of salt for tofu if needed
- Optional: Microwave onions with olive oil to make them soft.
- Air fry tofu for about 10 miuntes.
- Add salad mix base, onions, olive oil, tomatoes, carrots to a salad bowl.
- Cut avocado into slices or mash. Add hummus to salad.
See new video pins on soups, salads, and more by following my blog on Pinterest at biancasoriano1.
You’ll Enjoy These Recipes
Coming soon: Fluffy Filipino Style Keto Hotcakes (No sugar)