Combine almond flour, baking powder, erythritol, turmeric or yellow food coloring, oil, unsweetened almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract in for a fluffy yellow Filipino pancake.
Filipino Keto Hotcakes (9 Ingredients)
- 2 bowls
- 1 cup almond flour blanched, superfine
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp erythritol
- 1/4 tsp turmeric or yellow food coloring the turmeric has no taste but adds a yellow color
- 1 tsp oil (plus extra for frying) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Make the batter
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Mix evenly.
- Let stand for 5 minutes (for a fluffier pancake).
- Heat oil on skillet on medium high heat.
- Using a scooper, add batter to the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes and flip. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Filipino keto hotcakes can be served hot with butter and sprinkled with extra erythritol sweetener. Add blueberries and sliced strawberries if desired.
See new video pins on soups, salads, and more by following my blog on Pinterest at biancasoriano1.